Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home and Garden Design | The Good and the Bad

Home and Garden Design | The Good and the Bad - dream house is a house that could make us comfortable and teang when occupied and the family, in the blog Home Design Ideas we will present many design options as well as a comfortable home interest you to know, ok now we will discuss Home and Garden Design | The Good and the Bad we have accumulated a lot Data for making this article, please read:

You can also see our article on:


Home and Garden Design | The Good and the Bad

The good


This is one of two artichoke plants. The other is not quite as far along. I wasn't expecting to get any artichokes this year because I read that they must go through a winter before they will produce. I guess the cold snap earlier in the year fooled them into thinking that they had wintered over.


I think that this is a parasitic wasp sitting atop of a radish leaf. Parasitic wasps are good guys so I hope he hangs around.


The early girl tomatoes are starting to produce. I trimmed the tomatoes over this past weekend; It seems to have done some good.



so enough information about Home and Garden Design | The Good and the Bad may be useful for anada and family to build your dream home, if you need please book mark this page at the link https://veggieandtofu.blogspot.com/2010/05/home-and-garden-design-good-and-bad.html