Friday, May 11, 2012

Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom

Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom - dream house is a house that could make us comfortable and teang when occupied and the family, in the blog Home Design Ideas we will present many design options as well as a comfortable home interest you to know, ok now we will discuss Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom we have accumulated a lot Data for making this article, please read:

You can also see our article on:


Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom

Wallpapered Master Bath

What if I didn't do wallpaper in our master bathroom?  This sage paint could look good, and I could make a rug using this tutorial with a drop cloth and cotton fabric

[DSC03301[3].jpg]
http://high-heelfootinthedoor.blogspot.com, "DIY Chevron Rug"

Paint is tempting.  This is what everyone does right now.  It is easier to change out than wallpaper.  But I am going to resist the urge to go the easy way out.  I'm going to force myself to be different, and go with my original plan:


Now that the basement isn't taking so much of our time, I can dream about projects upstairs again.  And as soon as we get the wallpaper up in the bathroom, I can unpack all of our toiletry boxes that have been sitting in our bedroom.  That would be nice!

so enough information about Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom may be useful for anada and family to build your dream home, if you need please book mark this page at the link https://veggieandtofu.blogspot.com/2012/05/alternatives-to-wallpaper-in-master.html