DIY Decorative Letters- Cheap! - dream house is a house that could make us comfortable and teang when occupied and the family, in the blog Home Design Ideas we will present many design options as well as a comfortable home interest you to know, ok now we will discuss DIY Decorative Letters- Cheap! we have accumulated a lot Data for making this article, please read:
so enough information about DIY Decorative Letters- Cheap! may be useful for anada and family to build your dream home, if you need please book mark this page at the link https://veggieandtofu.blogspot.com/2012/05/diy-decorative-letters-cheap.html
DIY Decorative Letters- Cheap!
These beautiful letters that spell the word 'Dream' cost me about $6 bucks to make! I am super excited and can not wait to do some more of them.
Here is what I did:
I found these foam letters at Hobby Lobby just the other day... I had no idea they even existed-they are perfect!
![]() |
| red and yellow 4 in foam letters |
Second, I primed the letters with plain white acrylic paint.. the colors they came in were way to bright for me.
Then I painted them with a couple coats of flat black acrylic paint..then sanded and then added one more coat of black paint and VIOLA!!
Gorgeous decorative letters for your walls, shelves or mantel!
For a more detailed tutorial with photos go to:
P.S. If you know of any other places that sell these letters online, please feel free to share in the comments, as I am planning on buying and making plenty more of these!
so enough information about DIY Decorative Letters- Cheap! may be useful for anada and family to build your dream home, if you need please book mark this page at the link https://veggieandtofu.blogspot.com/2012/05/diy-decorative-letters-cheap.html


