Someday Studio for Meeting with Clients - dream house is a house that could make us comfortable and teang when occupied and the family, in the blog
Home Design Ideas we will present many design options as well as a comfortable home interest you to know, ok now we will discuss Someday Studio for Meeting with Clients we have accumulated a lot Data for making this article, please read:
You can also see our article on:
Someday Studio for Meeting with Clients
Here is a computer rendering I did yesterday to plan out the furniture arrangement for my Someday Studio:
 |
| Computer Rendering of my Someday Studio |
But, right now I need to set up a temporary studio so that all the boxes of design supplies have a "home". We have an empty bedroom in the basement that is 13' x 16' with two clothes closets, but that will ultimately be used as a bedroom or guest room (we DO have three growing boys) and will be great for now:
The room that is
perfect for a studio, because it has a separate outside entrance (see the stairs behind that screen door in the background?), is still in ruin, but will be my studio
someday:
So, for now, I will use the nice bedroom downstairs, and only put the furniture in it that I know will also work in the Someday Studio. I need:
work table for laptop and papers and client meetings, with this look |
| scraphacker.com/blog |
2 nice bookcases
 |
| bookcaseswithdoors.net |
some of my renderings hung on the wall
 |
| trianglehoneymoon.com, "Win It: A Custom Home Rendering" |
 |
| regeantiques.com/blog |
I can't wait to finish unpacking the rest of our house and to be able to work like a normal person with plenty of room that we have never had, in an official (even if temporary at first) studio!
so enough information about Someday Studio for Meeting with Clients may be useful for anada and family to build your dream home, if you need please book mark this page at the link https://veggieandtofu.blogspot.com/2012/05/someday-studio-for-meeting-with-clients.html