Friday, June 29, 2012

Eclectic boho London flat with a touch of rock n roll

Eclectic boho London flat with a touch of rock n roll - dream house is a house that could make us comfortable and teang when occupied and the family, in the blog Home Design Ideas we will present many design options as well as a comfortable home interest you to know, ok now we will discuss Eclectic boho London flat with a touch of rock n roll we have accumulated a lot Data for making this article, please read:

You can also see our article on:


Eclectic boho London flat with a touch of rock n roll

I thought I'd shake up the blog a bit with this eclectic boho London flat  Very rock n' roll! There are bohemian elements I totally love such as the netted room divider, the peacock chairs and shabby white floors with painted black diamonds - and other areas where um, I'm not quite so sure, such as the netting around the sink. But one's thing for sure, it's fun, quirky, very personal and perfect for a Friday night!










Shoot Factory Via The aestate
Have a fab weekend and see you Monday!! x

so enough information about Eclectic boho London flat with a touch of rock n roll may be useful for anada and family to build your dream home, if you need please book mark this page at the link https://veggieandtofu.blogspot.com/2012/06/eclectic-boho-london-flat-with-touch-of.html