Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Whoah

Whoah - dream house is a house that could make us comfortable and teang when occupied and the family, in the blog Home Design Ideas we will present many design options as well as a comfortable home interest you to know, ok now we will discuss Whoah we have accumulated a lot Data for making this article, please read:

You can also see our article on:


Whoah

With the power outtages & heat wave & travelling to escape it-  I AM TUCKERED OUT. 


{Christian is too...  or at least he was for one quiet moment.}

I'll be back soon with a sneakity peek of a client project!!

xoxo, Lauren

ps- Instagram is really my new latest obsession.  I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.  This pic is from there.  :)
If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

so enough information about Whoah may be useful for anada and family to build your dream home, if you need please book mark this page at the link https://veggieandtofu.blogspot.com/2012/07/whoah.html